With so many things to see and do at Alpine Meadows Resort, Clearwater BC and Wells Gray Country, you may have a hard time deciding how to spend your days.
Here are Five Activities You Won’t Want to Miss
1) Relax, Unwind and Enjoy The Natural Beauty of Alpine Meadows Resort – Turn off the stress of your every day and spend a day enjoying the peace of our resort setting. Grab your book and enjoy the views of Hallamore Lake from your chalet, use one of our boats and catch a fish or two, or head out on a bike or your own two feet and explore the trails surrounding the resort.
2) Go Out in Search of Bears: Try the River Safari – Imagine safely viewing a bear within its natural environment. The River Safari is an awe-inspiring excursion that is safe and fun for all ages and abilities. You will spend one amazing hour on a boat while viewing nature and wildlife within the picturesque Monashee Mountain region of BC. It’s the thrill of a lifetime.
3) Catch a Wave: River Rafting – The Clearwater BC area is known for its epic white water rafting adventures. Whether you only want a peaceful downstream float or you want hoot and holler as you brave a Grade 5 rapid, you will have the time of your life. A highlight of a trip to the area is definitely taking part in a river rafting expedition.
4) Explore the Region Country Style: Horseback Trail Rides – Enjoy a guided horseback ride through the scenic region. A trail ride is a gentle way to explore our nature.
5) Find a Waterfall – Wells Gray Park is known for its breathtaking waterfalls. With 39 waterfalls located within the boundaries of this gorgeous BC park, you can be truly amazed at the force of mother nature. Some of the highest waterfalls located within the park include Helmcken, Deception and Silvertip.