Alpine Meadows Resort Policies
In order to ensure that all of our guests enjoy an easy and comfortable vacation, Alpine Meadows Resort has established the following policies. Please refer to this list or contact us with questions, and have a wonderful, memorable holiday!
Policies In Place For Our Guests
- Children under six years of age are FREE.
- Smoking is not permitted in the rooms. Smoking is only permitted on outside decks (with doors closed).
- Alpine Meadows is pet-friendly, but a limited number of pet rooms are available, and must be reserved at time of booking ($25.00 per night).
Deposit and Payment Policy
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes, and may change without notice.
- To secure a reservation, we require a deposit in the amount of the first night’s room and tax. The balance is due 30 days prior to arrival and will be processed to the credit card on file. We accept Visa and MasterCard.
- For new reservations within 30 days, we require full non-refundable pre-payment.
- Starts at 3 PM. We are a small and remote resort; we do not operate a 24-hour Front Desk.
- Should you anticipate arriving after 9 PM please contact the resort in advance to confirm check-in procedures/availability. We’re sorry, we are unable to accommodate arrivals after 9 PM without notice. **Please note, dinner reservations may not be available for late arrivals.**
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to arrival date: full refund, less a 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival: full penalty/ no refunds.
- No refunds for no-shows or unused portions of accommodations.
- No refunds due to medical emergencies, airline delays, strikes, or weather-related/natural disasters.
- Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- We are pleased to make one complimentary change to your booking, subject to availability.
- Additional changes will be subject to an administration fee of $20.00 per change.
- Our onsite restaurant, The Boathouse, is open for breakfast and dinner daily.
- Dinner is by reservation only. To avoid disappointment please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve.
Alpine Meadows is Pet-Friendly. Here’s Our Pet Policy
Alpine Meadows Resort is pleased to welcome you and your canine and/or feline companions. In our attempt to make you and your pet’s stay as pleasant as possible, without impacting on the cleanliness and quiet enjoyment of other guests, we would appreciate your full cooperation with the following guidelines:
- Limit of two pets per unit.
- All pets must be registered at time of check-in.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking your pet on the property. Owners must pick up after their pets immediately. Disposal bag dispensers are placed around the resort for your convenient cleanup.
- Since not all guests are comfortable with dogs, please keep your pet on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on any of the furniture, bedding, or in the bathtub.
- Thank you for not using room towels. Pet towels are available.
- Pets cannot be left alone in the room unless they are in a kennel.
- Pets are permitted in “pet-friendly” rooms only (reserved at time of booking, subject to an additional $25 per night). If a pet enters another unit, a $50 fee will be added to the bill of the respective unit.
- to process your reservation or other purchases;
- to identify you and facilitate check-in;
- to facilitate billing and collection;
- to provide the resort accommodations and related services you request or prefer;
- to be informed in communications regarding service delivery, such as comment cards;
- to establish and maintain relations with our guests.
As part of our commitment to keep you informed, we may mail, email, telephone, or contact you by other means to notify you of new Alpine Meadows products and services, or upcoming special offers, events, enhancements, or other relevant information that may be of interest to you.