Alpine Meadows Resort Rates
We invite you to experience Alpine Meadows Resort: one of the finest resorts in the North Thompson region of BC. In our unique Clearwater BC accommodations, you can escape from the everyday, and connect with friends and family. This is a special place – a bountiful place, boasting all the best of what nature has to offer. Take a look at our affordable rates and packages.
Check our vacation specials page for special rates and packages.
Summer 2018 Season | May 1st – October 15th, 2018
All rates in Canadian Dollars
|2018 Chalet and Cabin Rates||Nightly|
|One-Bedroom Log Suite||$225|
|One-bedroom with queen-sized bed. Living room with small fridge and coffee maker. Maximum room occupancy is two people.|
|Two-Bedroom Log Suite||$235|
|Two-bedrooms with queen-sized beds. Includes small fridge and coffee maker. Maximum room occupancy is four people. Price is based on two people. Extra Person Charge: $32 per person/per night.|
|One-Bedroom Alpine Chalet||$260|
|One-bedroom with queen-sized bed. Living room with pullout sofa and full kitchen. Maximum occupancy is four people. Price based on two people. Extra Person Charge: $32 per person/per night.|
|Two-Bedroom Family Log Home||$395|
|Two-bedrooms with queen-sized beds. Two ensuite bathrooms. Living room with pullout sofa and full kitchen. Maximum occupancy is six people. Two night minimum stay. Price based on four people. Extra Person Charge: $32 per person/per night.|
|One-Bedroom Bridal Suite.||$365|
|Couples Retreat. King-size bed. Pedestal jacuzzi tub. Living room and dining area. Two night minimum stay. Price based on two people. Extra Person Charge: $32 per person/per night.|
|Three Bedroom Executive Log Home||$510|
|One master bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite. Two-bedrooms with queen-size beds. Two full baths. Full kitchen with dining room and living room. Price based on six people (maximum occupancy). Two night minimum stay.|
|2018 RV Rates||Nightly|
|Pull-through and back-in sites, with 30 amp service, water, and sewage. Includes shower and washroom facilities. Rates based on two people. Additional RV Guests: $5/day|
|2018 Glamping Rates||Nightly|
|Camping in the Clearwater area just got an upgrade! A limited number of glamping canvas tents are available for couples and families, and are furnished with your comfort in mind. Each tent includes comfortable bedding, linens, lighting, a small bar fridge, as well as a propane fire pit for camping ambience thought our the season. Two night minimum stay. Guests have access to the campground bathroom and shower facilities.|
|Family Glamping Tent||$150|
|1 queen bed and 2 single beds. Rates based on four people. Two night minimum stay.|
|Couples Glamping Tent||$110|
|1 queen bed. Rates based on two people. Two night minimum stay.|
Dates of Operation (Weather Permitting)
Cabins and Chalets: May 1st, 2018 – October 15th, 2018
RV Park: May 18th, 2018 to September 30th, 2018
Glamping: June 15th, 2018 to September 15th, 2018
CHECK IN: 3:00pm, CHECK OUT: 11:00am
ARRIVALS AFTER 9:00pm MUST CONTACT THE RESORT IN ADVANCE
- Rates are subject to applicable taxes, and may change without notice.
- Children under six years of age are FREE.
- Alpine Meadows is pet-friendly, but only a limited number of pet rooms are available, and must be reserved at time of booking ($25.00 per night). View our Pet Policy for details.
- Smoking is not permitted in the rooms. All homes feature spacious viewing decks. Smoking is only permitted on outside decks (with doors closed).
- Reservation Policy
- To secure a reservation, we require a deposit in the amount of the first night’s room and tax, payable by Visa or Mastercard.
- For new reservations within 7 days, we require a non-refundable payment in full.
- Cancellation Policy
- All cancellations must be received in writing.
- Cancellations 30 days or more prior to arrival date: full refund, less a 10% administration fee.
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival: full penalty equal to the value of one night’s stay.
- No refunds for no-shows or unused portions of accommodations.
- No refunds due to medical emergencies, airline delays, strikes, or weather-related/natural disasters. Travel insurance is highly recommended.
- We are pleased to make one complimentary change to your booking, subject to availability.
- Additional changes will be subject to an administration fee of $20.00 per change.
A Unique Corner Of BC Canada