Policies In Place For Our Guests
- First night booking required at time of reservation.
- Reservations must be held and confirmed with a valid credit card. One night will be charged at the time of booking and will be refunded if cancellation occurs within the proper cancellation period. Cancellation and date changes are permitted up to 21 days prior to arrival.
- When making your reservation we ask that you advise us of the number of guests that will be staying in your party.
- Guest rooms are available for CHECK IN TIME 3:00. Every effort is made to ensure your unit is available as early as possible – should you arrive before 3:00 pm, please check with the Main Office. Housekeeping staff will service your unit once every three days. Earlier service is always available upon request.
- Guest check-out is 11:00 am.
- Any damage to the suite, and/or lost, stolen, or broken property within the unit, will be charged to the guest’s account, as well as any additional costs incurred for item repair or replacement.
Alpine Meadows is Pet-Friendly. Here’s Our Pet Policy
Alpine Meadows Resort is pleased to welcome you and your canine and/or feline companions. In our attempt to make you and your pet’s stay as pleasant as possible, without impacting on the cleanliness and quiet enjoyment of other guests, we would appreciate your full cooperation with the following guidelines:
- Limit of two pets per unit.
- All pets must be registered at time of check-in.
- Please be considerate of other guests when walking your pet on the property. Owners must pick up after their pets immediately. Disposal bag dispensers are placed around the resort for your convenient cleanup.
- Since not all guests are comfortable with dogs, please keep your pet on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on any of the furniture, bedding or in the bathtub.
- Thank you for not using room towels. Pet towels are available.
- Pets cannot be left alone in the room unless they are in a kennel.
- Pets are permitted in “pet friendly” rooms only. If a pet enters another unit, a $50 fee will be added to the bill of the respective unit.
- to process your reservation or other purchases;
- to identify you and facilitate check-in;
- to facilitate billing and collection;
- to provide the resort accommodations and related services you request or prefer;
- to be informed in communications regarding service delivery such as comment cards;
- to establish and maintain relations with our guests.
As part of our commitment to keep you informed, we may mail, email, telephone, or contact you by other means to notify you of new Alpine Meadows products and services or upcoming special offers, events, enhancements, or other relevant information that may be of interest to you.